Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2018, 04:02 AM   #156
Baddad53

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 25.3
State: California
THOR #2526
Quote:
Originally Posted by Travbob View Post
Hi all, just registered here. Have a 2016 Vegas 25.2 on an E450 chassis and been using it for about a year now. So far am happy with it but always looking at ways to improve.

One issue I do not like is the slide out pantry. It is held in place by two "clicker" locks just like the drawers use so is very still. I would like to remove the clicker lockers and replace with a manual release lock. My issue I cannot see how to remove the pantry. There are walls on both sides, the unit is very close to the floor and is held in place with two slides so not able to lift it out.

Has anyone removed their panty, and if so how does it come out?
I installed the power system to a cell phone booster in the space behind the pantry. It comes out by pressing the black tabs once the pastry slide is all the way out to its limit. Then you just keep pulling it out.
Baddad53 is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum