Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2018, 12:01 AM   #3
Jirka

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Vegas 25.3
State: California
THOR #7103
Quote:
Originally Posted by Az Ernie View Post
I used a small round battery operated LED light that I got from Costco. They come about 5 to a pack with an adhesive backing. I stuck mine to the back side of the door. Not fancy but it works.
Thanks, Az Ernie. I was thinking of using that type of light I have some in the wardrobes; but think it may shine in my eyes and blind me. :-/

Let's see if I can describe where the panel is . . . as you walk in the coach door, on the left hand side is the kitchen cabinet. The panel is almost at the top of and on the outside of the cabinet. To read it I have to stand on tip toe and be careful not to fall into the stairwell. The main cabin lights are great, but the panel is 'around the corner' on the cabinet and in the shadows.

I was thinking I probably need something to point at the panel. Maybe a goose neck (?) I was looking at spotlights but there is nothing to mount a light on. Directly across from the panel is the bunk on the slide and the TV is next to it (over the door.)

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.