Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2018, 08:11 PM   #8
PNTR10

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Windsport 29M
State: New York
THOR #8264
We have a Jeep Wrangler and a Thor Windsport 29M. After a lot of research I chose the Ready Brute Elite tow bar and braking system. I liked the simplicity and the fact there is no electronics (except for the lights) involved. I never towed anything before so I was some what apprehensive. We picked up the rv and Jeep on Saturday after the install and towed the Jeep home. I could not even tell the toad was there and the Ready Brute worked flawlessly.Sunday we hooked up the Jeep again for another test run and it took about 10 minutes and all was well with no problems. We had removed the tow bar completely from the rv so we could do a complete install. I would suggest you YouTube your choices to see the systems at work. Good Luck.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum