Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2018, 06:44 AM   #8
saddlesore

Brand: Still Looking
Model: SOB
State: South Dakota
THOR #3916
Quote:
Originally Posted by rvfigs View Post
Sorry to hear about your frustration. It's always disappointing to see a fellow camper experiencing issues.

However, know that many of us have been in your shoes...trust me. This online community has always been my number one resource in helping me troubleshoot my rig's issues.

It will take some time "dialing" in your coach. Go on any discussion forum for Tiffin, Newmar, Winnebago, and even Foretravel to see that even those rigs have issues.

Don't give up on the coach. Most importantly, don't second guess your decision. You worked hard to get your coach. Your dream coach just needs to be massaged a bit more.

Stay focused...keep your excitement alive.
As for the wall separating & held together with staples all I can say is WOW!.....
Now I wonder where else this is going to show up? Hopefully not the overhead cupboards...

And Yes even a Foretravel can have "birthing" issues. ...
Ours had several light switches that were faulty (mfg warranty) two of the dual pane windows didn't have a good seal, and the bed securement latch was bent. (single slide, N/S bed hinged to allow access to the top of the 500 hp DP engine, side radiator)

Oh ya...forgot that they "forgot" to install the roll out tray with waste basket under the galley sink!
The mfg did catch all those issues during PDI.
(They would not release the coach to us, nor accept the final amount due until it fully passed their final PDI.

'02 was the 1st year for the seamless front and rear cap.. ours separated (cracked apart) after 2 years, FT repaired no cost and haven't had an issue since.

Our former coach was a Thor/Four Winds Infinity...top of the line in '99.
34-H..P-30 chassis..., after 2 years had had enough, ordered the Foretravel..Think it may out live me..

Good luck on getting yours sorted out.
Thor Infinity
saddlesore is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum