Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2015, 05:16 AM   #8
Amochef

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Windsport 27K
State: California
THOR #1455
New Windsport 27K owner also

My lovely wife and I (am I correct in assuming that DW means Dear Wife?) bought a 2014 Windsport 27K a little over 2 months ago and have taken on 2 trips so far. Yes some small issues that have been fixed quickly and easily and (so far) just 2 major issues. 1) The exhaust for the engine was not angled far enough away from the outside wall and burnt the wall slightly. Fixed. 2) Hot water heater not working. Wires not connected in back of unit. Fixed.

We are very happy so far and have numerous trips planned for the rest of the year.

l100fltmgr Welcome to the forum and please don't get offended with Beachers comments. He seemed to just be having fun. He has great insight and ideas that are very helpful.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum