Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2018, 09:54 PM   #5
Thehobe1

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: California
THOR #10354
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete'sMH View Post
Your experience is not universal. We have purchased 2 machines at two different CW dealerships. In both cases the experience was quite satisfactory. To be sure there were some adjustments and defects requiring attention after the sale but neither dealership tried to hide anything and was responsive to our needs. They are not your friend, for sure, but neither do they seem any more obtuse than any other business trying to sell you stuff. Perhaps it’s just that the machines are more complex and less familiar than more common purchases like cars and appliances. And, of course they are built to a price point. Our machine cost less than a nice pickup truck and even with its issues I consider it a good value.
I agree with you that they are cheap and that this dealer may be one of the lesser quality businesses but I still expect at least the tires to be filled for a 2,000 mile journey to California. They were aware of my future trip from Wisconsin to California and it was my life at risk. They had not done anything with this vehicle while it sat on their lot for a year, only abused it.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.