Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2018, 12:58 PM   #85
Mo_Mike

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Vegas 25.2
State: Missouri
THOR #4687
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Denman View Post
That would work for me... But my Missus () has the memory of an elephant, and the disposition of a Pit Viper that has been stepped on!
Bob, it is so disheartening to read about what should have been an extremely happy and (at least semi) enjoyable experience of having a new RV and being able to "hit the road"

We almost bought our VEGAS/AXIS from CW two years ago (thank God they were higher) and bought from a more local dealer ( if you can call a Berkshire Hathaway company local) Our experience with our dealer on service wasn't bad, and THOR was great. However, in the two years since we bought the coach, the number of RVs for sale at our dealer looks to have easily doubled approaching triple what they had on the lot two years ago.

However, with their increased sales, their service facility (which was overbooked two years ago) must be a horror now.

With the increased number of RVs being sold, I wonder why there aren't more "service only" shops coming into existence. Some that might even help to outsource THOR and other dealer warranty issues (since, for the dealer it seems warranty work isn't a priority)

Just a thought over Sunday morning coffee...

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum