Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2015, 04:01 AM   #11
rivraton

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: A.C.E. 27.1
State: California
THOR #892
Quote:
Originally Posted by l100fltmgr View Post
Thought this Thor Forum was to let other Thor owners know about the Good, Bad and Ugly issues regarding their Thor Coach. Looks like this forum is for poster bashing. I won't bother posting any other defects or fixes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beacher View Post
Golly, gee whiz. I sincerely was not bashing. I apologize if I offended you.

I was "making light", if anything.

If you read the very last sentences, I truly meant that it was good to catch the defects now, during your enforceable warranty period. You do not want to pay out of pocket for those repairs.

These forums are indeed full of negative Thor information. I just wanted to place a positive spin.
Life can be pretty tough, if you lack a sense of humor... Don't go away, we'll try to help where we can..

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum