Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2018, 02:57 PM   #51
Porthole

Brand: DRV
Model: 2019 MS 39DBRS3
State: Delaware
THOR #9431
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tearstone View Post
I recently just started having this issue with our Miramar. The fresh water tank is receiving about 25 gallons of water over the course of a week.

Many others have simply been able to twist the knob a few times and get theirs to stop leaking. I'm not having such success. I don't even mind replacing o-rings if that's what it takes, but I really would like to know what the crux of the issue is so we can take precautions to prevent being in this predicament while we are hooked up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by suenmike View Post
I just added a second shut off valve in line to the fresh water tank, easy to get to, piece of mind.

We leave the house with a typical water load between 1/2 and full tanks, full being 110 gallons.
One time in 15 years of camping we had a CG water quality problem and I will never again be without a water supply I bring with me.

I sanitize my tanks twice year at the minimum, spring get ready and mid year, and any time I have to put campground water into my trailer.

I would not tolerate leaking valves constantly adding water to my on board storage.

That all said, I'm hoping that our DRV that was built last month will have the latest and greatest kant-leaks installed

2019 DRV MS 39DBRS3
2020 F-450
Porthole is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.