Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2018, 08:00 PM   #28
dogshowrv

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Outlaw 29h
State: New Jersey
THOR #8445
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Denman View Post
I've spoken with Ron at Thor also: he's been pretty darn helpful!

If you hook up to shore power: set your Battery "use/store" switch back to "Use".

That should provide power to charge all of the batteries (I think... )

Once you get things up and running: I'd let it idle for about a half-hour...

But that's just me!

Good luck!!

I went over all the steps for using the auxiliary start procedure this morning one last time before hooking up to shore power. The first when I said nothing happened it was because I had made some mistakes. 1.) I hadn’t turned the Use/Store switch to USE.
2.) I didn’t hold the Auxiliary switch in long enough while turning the key in the ignition. I calmed my nerves and went outside again. This time I turned the USE/Store switch to USE, and I also held the auxilary
Start switch long enough to make sure the engine turned over (about 2 or 3 seconds). Thank you again for sticking with this thread.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum