Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2015, 11:33 PM   #9
jamurr

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Vegas 24.1
State: Illinois
THOR #2030
We don't take delivery until next week, but I can tell you. It is split now, with one side opening up to the fridge any the other up to the back to the level of the bed. I am a big fan as I think it will be easier for my girls to open, it is held in the middle with two magnets. It also includes the closet, so my wife or I can get dressed with the kids in the front or the back.

The other changes are mostly cosmetic. There are LED can lights now as well as a charging station by the rear bed. This has four USB jacks and an inset alcove for phones, etc. and both TVs are larger and the rear radio is Bluetooth. The salesman said it would play on the outside speakers.

Those changes, and the mattress up front, made it an easy decision. If the sofa were only a fold out, sleeper type it would be pretty much perfect in my eyes.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.