Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: Burr Handi Lift
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2018, 10:30 PM   #3
Cason61

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 34F
State: Oklahoma
THOR #8432
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cason61 View Post
We had one installed on our 34 F in June this year. Long story short I had to add a steel plate to the RV side and a folding step from the top step of the RV, then it works good (very slow though). Now we have problems with it working, so I called the company and got nowhere. Will have an RV repair place to fix it, then send the bill to Burr. Got other problems now, but it's winter anyway. I suggest getting a stairlift that is faster to operate than this company's. Maybe an air pressure driven unit.
A month later and still no answer from Burr. Think I'll send them another copy of the first letter along with my RVs purchase date AND a copy of their warranty. Guess I'll keep a copy of this letter too. Don't have much time for companies that don't speak to their customers though. Any suggestions because they don't answer their phone?

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.