Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2018, 02:02 AM   #9
axis earl

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: S.O.B.
State: California
THOR #3483
Quote:
Originally Posted by brucev View Post
Here is another stab at the video. I think shrinking it may help. This is on a relatively good section of road and the revised video isn't so good but I think you can see what I am talking about. I just don't know if it is possible to improve it or not.

Thank you for the suggestions. I just hit 10,000 miles and I have thought about Koni's but the Motorhome Review said they could make the ride stiffer and I already have that problem so I wasn't sure what to do. Remember the gokarts with no suspension, kind of like my F-53.

My health right now is good, I have some limitations but I am okay with that. I do appreciate the prayers.
Bruce,
There are always items out there to improve the ride on that F53 chassis. I wouldn't throw parts at it, which I quite doing about 30 years ago. Talk to experts and there are some out there. Yes, it will cost you money, but it will be worth it to you for driving pleasure and safety. Private message me and I will give you some additional info if you want to pursue it.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum