Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 05-26-2015, 03:13 PM   #7
neeliec

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 27K
State: Arizona
THOR #2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by dstankov View Post
Apparently your salesman wasn't aware of the fact that the microphone connected to the rear camera is one way only. The person outside can talk to the driver however the driver cannot talk to the person on the outside of the vehicle. My wife loves this because she can complain at me all she wants while I'm backing the coach and there isn't a word I can say that she will hear.
Wow - so again no one at the dealership knows what's going on!

Now I have a new question - how does the driver hear what the person outside is saying? We tried this yesterday and neither of us could hear the other. Does the coach have to be in reverse or is there a button somewhere to activate the function?

Thanks Dave!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum