Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 05-26-2015, 06:03 PM   #16
unw1red

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE 27.1
State: Arkansas
THOR #2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nota doc View Post
You said the air mattress was comfy. Did you have two adults sleeping there? We have not tried it, but thought looked pretty small.
Everyone in my family is >6ft tall except for my wife. Therefore, the only bed that has multiple people in it is the king bed in back.

My 6ft 14yo daughter uses the air mattress and seems to like it. It is very handy with the inflate/deflate pump in it. I happened to go by Cabela's while out this weekend and picked up an extra (Inotek) mattress for $39.99. It is almost identical other than being blue instead of the grey color. They did have a "pillow top" version which would have been about 3" taller than the OEM one, but I chose not to get this one.

I also took out the "shipping" screw from the wood cover of the longer portion of the couch and placed some shelf liner on the particle board so I can use it to store her bedding and the deflated air mattress itself. It worked well for this purpose.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum