Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2018, 03:24 AM   #18
Tony&Sheryl

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Vegas 24.1
State: Arizona
THOR #5820
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxjr758 View Post
Well I guess your right but with nearly 3000 comments on every conceivable subject that may very well be a fitting title for BOB !
I apologise for pointing out this fact, and for questioning Capt-Metal's understanding of engineering, and can see how he might deduce that it was hit, I assure you all it was not.
The Trailing edge door frame extends toward the front just past the door latch, providing an degree of stiffness, and an anchor for the latch. As the door skin metal rolled backwards, it met the resistance at the latch frame, rotating the latch and frame sections outward, buckling the panel underneath, until the metal Fatigued, and tore on either side of the latch. The only thing holding the panel is a section of sheet metal under the latch! Imagine one of these panels detaching completely, striking a windshield, or worse yet a Motorcyclist [emoji50] !

You are not alone on your Troll comment........Feel the same way......

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.