Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2018, 05:05 PM   #1
bcotie_2000

Brand: Still Looking
State: Colorado
THOR #11428
Question Electrical Issue, 2008 Thor Hurricane

I have a problem starting my RV, I can jump the auxiliary and the unit will start, but when I try starting regularly the unit will not start. Since I can start the unit by jumping the solenoid, I don't think it is a starter issue. I have check the chassis battery and it is fully charged with 93% capacity. If I could find a diagram that shows the components of the starting system I think I could troubleshoot and correct the problem. I am sure there are fuses or circuit breakers that are in this system, which could be a cause, but without a diagram I am not sure where to look. I checked the fuse panel under the hood in the battery control box all fuses/circuit breakers are good. Any information or help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,'
Bruce E. Cotie
US Navy Retired 2002, Retired Xcel Energy 2017
RV Traveling Partner Wife - Deby
Colorado, USA

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum