Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2018, 07:08 PM   #1
daver35

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Outlaw 29H
State: Ohio
THOR #10566
Outlaw 29H motorcycle hauling

I decided to go with the “Bolt it on” set up for hauling my Harley in my garage. I did not want to cut/drill any new holes in this thing and liked the ability to add another bike to this if I wanted to if I was hauling lighter bikes.

I spoke with Scott at Bolt it on and he was able to make the triangles different to account for the shorter dimension from the d ring to the wall that allowed me to utilize his product. It’s a great and easy product to use. It just uses 2 triangles to stabilize a horizontal bar that secures a wheel chock for the front wheel of a motorcycle. The system uses 2 j hooks to hook to the current d rings in your floor. The top of the hooks go through the horizontal bar and are drawn up by a hand wheel to tighten the system to the floor. The horizontal bar also has multiple locations for the provided rings to attach your tie downs to but you can still use your current d rings as well.

For this product along with how I have chosen to use it I have to remove my tour pak on this road glide b cause the patio net system will contact the tour pak. I am completely good with that because my main goal was getting a system that I did not require me to cut or drill any new holes in this rv.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image1.jpg
Views:	80
Size:	171.0 KB
ID:	9951   Click image for larger version

Name:	image6.jpg
Views:	75
Size:	130.6 KB
ID:	9958  

Name:	image5.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	119.6 KB
ID:	9959   Click image for larger version

Name:	image2.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	133.2 KB
ID:	9960  

Name:	image3.jpg
Views:	84
Size:	112.7 KB
ID:	9961   Click image for larger version

Name:	image4.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	152.2 KB
ID:	9962  

Name:	image7.jpg
Views:	82
Size:	127.6 KB
ID:	9963  

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum