Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2018, 01:17 AM   #22
dogshowrv

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Outlaw 29h
State: New Jersey
THOR #8445
Quote:
Originally Posted by geno929 View Post
So, the Bettye has had the same problem. Will start always, as long as she is being used regularly. But, when she has sat for a while, maybe a month or more, she won't turn over and the Emergency Start button has to be utilized. Took her into the mechanic today, he thought it was the battery, but he did say that there is a small drain on the chassis battery. Tried to figure it out, but to no avail. It might be the security system, or the stupid stereo that cam with the rig. I will keep you updated as the summer progresses.

I would like to hear how it goes. I unplugged microwave & tv in back - but not in cab over - couldn’t get at easily, and not outside- even though it’s not supposed to work off chassis battery. I’m getting a battery tender for when the OUTLAW can’t be on shore power. I don’t want to replace the battery I just replaced 🤪.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.