Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2018, 06:09 PM   #17
JamieGeek
Axis/Vegas Enthusiast

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 24.4
State: Michigan
THOR #1150
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calico View Post
Turns out this is exactly where my leak was, which caused the de-laminating issue with the lumps and bumps on the driving area wall interiors. Also found was another leak area, which caused rain to get into the storage bin below our outdoor TV... an original problem.
Our Thor rep was delighted that we preferred to bring our coach directly to them in Indiana for the repairs needed, and (shhhh; don't tell a soul!) they covered all issues from start to finish, expired warranty be damned. I do believe that the 'bin issue' we've had since day one helped, as we did try to get that fixed under warranty, but 2... TWO... service departments were not able to find it. Thor found and fixed THAT issue, and threw in everything else as 'customer satisfaction' bonuses... and I'm talking even items that WE rookies screwed up ourselves! Gotta tell ya, I love Thor and their representatives. They really have been great with helping us out, and we have NEVER run into any problems when dealing directly with them. I would have Thor's baby. Just sayin'.
That's great! All of my interactions with Thor have been good ones, even when we paid a visit to Wakarusa.
JamieGeek is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.