Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2018, 02:12 PM   #19
Neal Parker

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: California
THOR #11515
Quote:
Originally Posted by John & Diane View Post
Hi Neal,
The recliners we purchased from RecPro are very comfortable and seem to be holding up well. In regards to the bench area, post #10 (6/11/2017) has pictures of the finished bench area. As you will see, I used the original table top to make a "end table and shelf" that covered all the wiring and ducts in the bench. I would not suggest installing recliners unless you move the converter to face the stove as shown in my earlier photos. In it's original location the recliner will block access to the fuse panel and block the air circulation required to cool the converter. It looks intimidating but it really wasn't hard to do. We liked the coach before but really love it now! It's perfect for the two of us. If you have any questions send me a message and I'll give you my number. Safe travels

John

Hi John,

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly. How important is it to chain the reclinners? Does the reclinners stop any movement on turning the Captains chair?

Neal

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum