Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: sumo springs
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2018, 09:00 AM   #4
gauthig

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Challenger 37KT
State: California
THOR #3681
Quote:
Originally Posted by krod View Post
Has any one had sumo springs installed on a challenger coach? I have a 37yt and would like to have them installed if they help the ride and driveability.
thanks
I have a Challenger 37KT and put front/rear sumo springs. It feels like a different coach. The sway is much better than the CHF. The first thing you will notice is going off a driveway and turning.

I notice less movement from lite winds and trucks as they pass by. Long drives seen much more enjoyable.

It also helps quite down the ride of a normal freeway as I hear less rattles. But a bad road or dirt, not much change.

The last improvement, although slight, is when parked and levelers down it feels a little more stable when walking around the coach.

Overall I love them and would repeat. But you need to do both front and rear. I have heard very similar results with others but not so much when they only did the front.
2018 Thor Challenger 37KT
gauthig is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.