Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: Would YOU?!!
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2018, 12:52 AM   #13
Chance

Brand: Still Looking
State: Texas
THOR #2121
Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerwind View Post

....cut....

OK I'm still in love although I think it is smaller inside than it seemed on the 'net but I think it will still work for my purposes.

.....cut....
If in doubt, I’d pass.

If you research the forum, you’ll find many owners end up trading for a larger RV. It’s fairly common — granted others trade down in size. Since there is a difference between “thinking” and “knowing” that the motorhome is large enough, I’d rent first as recommended above. It’s expensive, but a great way to remove uncertainty from the decision.

I’ve rented many times and it can also be beneficial in unexpected ways. If new to motorhomes, you may find that some designs don’t work as well as you expected. As an example, I found I don’t like rear corner beds after trying one. Eventually I may have to compromise on corner beds, but at least I now know what to expect. Fuel economy ($200 fill ups) can also get your attention. It’s one thing for me to know it’s coming, and another to see the pump get there, specially if you fill up twice in one day.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.