Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2018, 07:41 PM   #3
dapperdan

Brand: DRV
Model: 38RSSA
State: Wisconsin
THOR #3221
That's how our trailer started out, it would "drift" down a bit and I would re-level it. My issue got progressively worse though. I can't speak for your issue and I don't want to alarm you but it may not be as simple as an interface switch. I HOPE that I'm wrong. I posted my issue a couple of years ago, it got worse and ended up with a trip to Indiana to see the folks at LCI for replacement of the front jacks.

Are your front jacks sheathed in steel tubes? If so there may be your problem. The seals on my front jacks were faulty and ultimately LCI replaced both front jacks.

Good Luck, I REALLY hope your issue isn't as serious as mine was (NO more troubles since replacement).

Dan

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum