Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2018, 02:41 AM   #1
SheepyChateau

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Chateau 26b
State: California
THOR #11638
Emergency Flashers = Camera Freak-out

Recently I was driving in a windstorm (my first in an RV! Wow!) and when the wind started pushing me into the next lane a bit I slowed down to 50 and put my emergency flashers on. Well, lo and behold, my Axxera AVM70 decided I would definitely benefit from a neon-sign-style view from my left side-mirror camera... on, off, on, off... non-stop. Except, of course when it thought I just might need to see the right side of my rig. So it obligingly showed that side once in a while. It might not have been so bad if it hadn't been so very dark outside and the camera view hadn't been so very bright.

Has anyone else had this problem? I have a dr. appointment for the rig on Thursday. Hopefully they'll be able to fix it. If not, it'll definitely need a transplant.
SheepyChateau is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.