Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2018, 11:20 AM   #8
JamieGeek
Axis/Vegas Enthusiast

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 24.4
State: Michigan
THOR #1150
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gritz Carlton View Post
I strongly dislike vehicles running in the rain with flashers going. I never know if they're hitting the brake or what. Waiting for the "next flash" or solid brake lights takes a few seconds away from react time. It's very distracting and will cause someone to eventually rear end you. I usually put the brights on if I'm behind a driver that does this. If it gets that bad...pull over or take the next exit until it clears. What you experienced is exactly what it looks like for the driver behind you. Plus...it's illegal to run with flashers on.
Yes I also have a distaste for this: Its not like we all need a warning that its raining. I figured it was just a warning to other drivers that that driver just doesn't know how to drive in the rain so stay away lest you want to be crashed into!
JamieGeek is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.