Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2018, 10:39 PM   #36
Chance

Brand: Still Looking
State: Texas
THOR #2121
Doc, I’m not sure about the motorhome brand — can not see brand printed on motorhome. I believe the picture is for the scooter rack which includes the integrated ramp, I think made by Fiamma. I’m guessing they kept RV brand off picture on purpose due to marketing.

Most European motorhomes have a large bike garage in rear that goes across the entire body. And unlike many American “garages” or MegaStorage compartments, they are tall and have a nice flat floor to make loading large items much easier. In many cases they are large enough for many bicycles, or even a smaller motorcycle.

What appears common to most of these RVs is that the beds in rear are elevated above the garage. The garage floor is usually lowered also to improve garage size/height. Europeans seem to pay more attention to design details.

We should have more options like these motorhome designs in US.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	416D1253-C092-4B29-AF92-70243D5C2820.jpeg
Views:	120
Size:	131.3 KB
ID:	10292  

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.