Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2018, 05:01 PM   #33
Bulldog
Junior Member
 
Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Quantum RW28
State: Texas
Posts: 8
THOR #10995
.... Totally agree with all of the replies here... Can't count how many defects / errors made in building our new Quantum.

The dealer was great in repairing 80% of the defects, I'm now dealing with the other 20 % now....I should say that the I'm finding the 20 % now that I'm digging in to find the errors

I really think that Thor is relying on the dealers to accept the "less than perfect" construction and relying on them to repair the defects to make the sale....

That said , I monitor forums for two other manufacturers and the exact same quality issues are being raised... Some even worse....

I told the Thor rep that the best part of my RV is the Ford engine/transmission... Everything else is Of the old Yugo quality
__________________
Bulldog is offline   Reply With Quote
 
» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.




All times are GMT. The time now is 01:36 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
×