Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2018, 11:38 PM   #9
luke2261thor

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Miramar 34.1
State: Georgia
THOR #8645
I ran a cord from the outside plug on the RV. I actually placed 2 separate C-3 Cold Weather Thermo Cubes to manage 3 infrared bulbs in 2 separate bays, 1 by water pump, 1 on shower side, and 1 on sewage side. Could run to external pole as well. But, I was thinking it would be good to be able to use RV generator if the power went out, etc. I've learned to be prepared for system failures. I have a heat buddy ( gas ), ceramic heaters, just in case the furnace goes on the blink.... If I put receptacles in bays, I could just plug infrared bulbs in with Thermo cubes and be done with it. The temp in North Georgia gets in the low teens often. Love RVing in North GA in fall and winter.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum