Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2018, 02:16 PM   #20
dapperdan

Brand: DRV
Model: 38RSSA
State: Wisconsin
THOR #3221
Quote:
Originally Posted by juicesqueezer View Post
Well, I have finally solved the LCI issues with the front jacks leaking down overnight. When I finally got the truck over to the 5th wheel to raise the jacks, I found the ATF lower than normal. Added fluid and behold, a working nonleaking jack system. I called the factory and the tech stated to keep the fluid level when retracted to within a 1/4 inch from the top of the reservoir.
Took the rig to Johnathan Dickinson State Park for a 4-day shakedown and all systems worked.
I am not happy with La Mesa RV for sending this unit out with levels not topped off. Also, still dealing with the 4 batteries that were bone dry and will not hold a charge now. La Mesa was to call last Friday on a decision of batteries and still have not heard anything from them. Out of sight, out of mind!
Shame on your dealer for NOT properly checking your trailer thoroughly before he cut you loose with it. IMHO your batteries are toast, it'll be interesting to see if he steps up to the plate for ya and gives ya new batteries.

Sorry to hear your experience with those guys was less than desirable. Hopefully better days are ahead of you.

Dan

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.