Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2015, 06:13 PM   #11
neeliec

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 27K
State: Arizona
THOR #2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by steveha View Post
Decided to follow the wires, and discovered it is an anti theft device. It is a Pursuit Remote Vehicle Security system. All the wires and device were just shoved in under the dash. Now I have to find out if I have to pay and get it activated, (or if I did pay for it and never got documentation). Pretty sloppy job if it is supposed to be permanent. I tidied it up and secured the box out of the way.
This was the type of security device that was attached to our Hurricane 27K when we were considering buying. It allows the sales reps to start the engine with a remote code. They leave an ignition key in the coach, then enter a code to allow the key start the engine.

It had been removed when we took delivery.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum