Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2018, 03:09 AM   #1
Zeagle63

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Ace 30.4
State: Louisiana
THOR #9620
Flickering rear camera

The camera on my Thor Ace has been flickering and progressively getting worse. Found the entire console holding the radio, a/c controls and power outlets can be easily removed. It is secured with two small nuts at the lower part of the console on either side of the power outlets. There are actually six screws, but only two have nuts on the end. After nut removal console can be pulled outward and up. I was able to remove with a nutdriver without taking off doghouse. The RCA cable, was barely connected to a grey box which I think is referred to as the trigger switch. Seems to be fixed now. I used the “Thor” zip tie method to keep RCA plug secured, lol. Just posting as a reference Incase someone has same issue. The radio itself seems to have a different system than the “C” wire tool others have mentioned.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.