Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2018, 03:07 AM   #23
Pirette Tales

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Aria 3901
State: Iowa
THOR #11560
Brief update. #ThorMotorCoach has started to respond to my plea for help with very serious water damage to my 2017 Thor Aria caused by factory improperly sealed slide issues. Without going into all of the details, I am temporarily hopeful that Thor will finally start paying proper attention to my very serious water damage issues and follow through by providing me the quality and customer service that was promised to me in our purchase agreement. Ron Baker (Thor WCS) has been handling my claim. Thor has a long way to go to earn my trust, but baby steps are being taken. I will keep this thread updated...hopefully, with encouraging details for those of you that have been so let down and disenfranchised by their Thor Motor Coach purchases.
Pirette Tales is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum