Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2018, 04:06 PM   #13
MelRobidoux

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Florida
THOR #7642
Um yeah not on mine. This Miramar 34.2 does have three tracks but doesn’t seem to matter. I wouldn’t dare put a washer/dryer in the closet for fear of the extra weight. Heck, I’m afraid to sit at dining room table on account that I’ve gained 20 pounds just stress eating due the problems with this coach! Don’t want to add any weight to that full slide. All jokes aside, we don’t put much more than a few towels and sheets in the closets so there’s really to rhyme or reason other than it’s a bad product.

I am stumped what to do. If we call someone out, then Thor will say we had an unauthorized person working on it. If we call Thor, they’ll just ignore the problem and want to drive it back up to the plant AGAIN for a second time and an additional 2,500 miles on top of what they just put on it. I’m praying for a miracle here. All our dreams of this being a retirement rig are shattered. Don’t know if I would ever get another again. It’s a very expensive mistake we made buying this coach.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum