Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Thor warranty
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2018, 03:23 AM   #2
axis earl

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: S.O.B.
State: California
THOR #3483
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brnwaterbill View Post
We have a 2018 Axis 24.1 and are in Elkhart trying to get some issues resolved. The Factory is booked until Mid August, but they are trying to help us. Customer Service told us this morning that we have 90 days to get adjustments, trim and caulking insde and out done—Our dealer never informed us of that ......
After the Factory tour yesterday, we found out most of all Thor Parts are Outsourced Including Taiwan, and just assembled in Elkhart. I also asked about the Q.A. At the completion. The tour guide said yes they have it. I wanted to inform him, how poor our Axis was built. No Q.A. Done there. Before you consider Thor, you need to do some serious thought and research.
We are replacing our Couch and “King” matress this week as they both are very uncomfortable. I can’t understand why They can’t put decent furniture in a Coach they ask 90k for.
We’re trying to be optimistic, but time will tell. Good Luck
Not unusual for outsourced parts and at least some of them are made in the USA. Just for discussion, the rear air conditioner condenser on our GMC Acadia was made in Brazil, replaced it twice.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum