Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2015, 02:43 AM   #8
roadhog

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 24.1
State: Missouri
THOR #1971
Glad you did not find anything major. I hope your dealer takes care of everything to your satisfaction.

PS Love the picture that you started the post with. I like the "Vegas Wing" that you added onto your house.

I know the feeling of that huge depreciating asset. I think ours will build a lot of memories for my wife and I, not to mention starting the grandkids out with some special memories. If that happens it will definitely be worth it. The trailer that preceded the Axis made possible a trip with one of our daughters and my dad who got to see my son's place in Oregon. Priceless memories, many captured in some much used Shutterfly books.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum