Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2018, 11:05 PM   #8
Jeepincameron

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Quantum LF31
State: Utah
THOR #11433
So I called Thor and the tech told me to get it into the dealer when I can. He seems to think that a gasket or weather stripping of some sort was left out of the build. He recommended that I not fix it myself and take it in. My rebuttal was that if I took it in every time I found something wrong, it would go in the day after I got it back from the last thing I found.

He recommended I then keep it for a while longer and see what else comes up...

My list is building and every time I find something, I get more frustrated, as they are not big or life ending items, but just things that should not have been over looked.

A few wires from undercarriage dragging on ground.
No HDMI cable run to the interior entertainment cabinet dvd player.
Shower walls not glued down most of the middle of the shower, so they are beginning to bow, and we are 3 weeks into this.
Many manuals missing
A few leaks from different spots which I looked under the coach and found wires entering the coach without grommets or caulking/sealant to keep water out, just a bare hole.
No bluetooth microphone for the cab stereo.
Under sink shelf broken and falling.
Sink pee trap not screwed together and leaking all over under the sink.

Just to name a few...
Attached Files

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum