Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2018, 01:38 PM   #27
gkurts

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE 30.3
State: Mississippi
THOR #8822
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperD View Post
Unless you just really like the side view cameras, I don’t, you can easily disconnect them. Under the dash is a small silver box with camera inputs and trigger wires. Clip the trigger wires and no more side cameras. Do not disconnect the camera leads, the trigger inputs will still try to switch to the side cameras and your radio will still mute.
Thanks. I may do this. I'm not a fan of the side view cameras. They have too much lag between turning on the turn signal and the side view camera coming on and looking down at the dash just distracts me when I'm in traffic.

We're probably going to replace the radio with a regular AM/FM/Bluetooth one from Walmart or somewhere and just put a small screen on the dash dedicated to the rear view camera. The Axxera radio just isn't that great and has days when it just does not want to work.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum