Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2015, 03:51 PM   #4
Chance

Brand: Still Looking
State: Texas
THOR #2121
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieGeek View Post
Perhaps they just think it would feel far to small in there without a slide. I know our 24.1 feels pretty cramped when the couch slide is in.
Yes, I also don't like the feeling of slides when they are in. I also don't like the way they look when in -- looks messy and out of place to me like it's not suppose to be there. I much prefer the clean and unobstructed appearance of slideless.

What's confusing to me is my inability to look at front and rear of Axis/Vegas as one rather as two separate areas that for the most part don't have to work together (in some models anyway).

If the 25.2 front living area can function without a slide, and the 24.1 rear bedroom area can function without a slide, then why can't they be combined in one RV? Neither area would be any more "cramped" than in their respective RVs. Even if they had to add an extra foot to length, that seems like a small compromise.

I'm obviously not on same page with US RV industry and trying to understand why. Europeans have far more smaller Class As to choose from -- many if not most without slides.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum