Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2018, 02:04 AM   #11
BradnKaren

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Challenger 37LX
State: Florida
THOR #6310
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike in AZ View Post
Thanks, nice of you to say so. I suggest taking a look when you get the chance. It does require crawling underneath the coach (glad my son came over and helped me with that!). I am not a mechanic or engineer, but it seems apparent that a simple zip tie would have been the proper way to go during install. I am curious if others with the same RV have ties on their lines, maybe (as with some screws and other things) it was just missed on ours.
Will check it out this weekend. RV is elsewhere for the summer and we only see her on the weekends. DH is very mechanically inclined and should be able to check this out and resolve if it's an issue. I'll let you know what we find.

Again, thanks for sharing! You may have saved some of us a serious headache!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum