Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2018, 12:16 AM   #5
JamieGeek
Axis/Vegas Enthusiast

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 24.4
State: Michigan
THOR #1150
Quote:
Originally Posted by Normfitz View Post
ford is telling my dealer my warranty is the build date /vin date of the chassy. the rv service department is acting as if this is the first time they have ever heard of this; how could that be? my 2016 outlaw was purchased march 1 2016. my ford cab ac compressor failed and ford is telling them its a 2014. where do I get this ford form you mention?
Are you sure Ford is telling your dealer that or is your dealer relaying this information to you?

When you purchased your rig your dealer should have filled out a Ford form and sent it to Ford changing the warranty start date to the date you drove off the lot. This is how it works (and has been verified by a few members here as their Ford dates were not correct because their dealer didn't submit the form--they had to gently remind the dealer to file the paperwork). (Someone will probably chime in and even give you the name of said form.)
JamieGeek is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum