Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Leveling system
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2015, 01:36 AM   #18
Phil Saran

Brand: Keystone
Model: Cougar 30 RLS 5th wheel
State: Colorado
THOR #2204
tI have a new 2015 Thor Hurricane 34E and also had the circuit breaker pop on the levers in the down position last Friday when getting ready to leave our last campground to head home. Also got the low Thor and they told me where the breaker was, reset and the legs went back up. BUT there is a fluid leak at the pump and the container is only about 1/2 full now with oil on the floor of the battery area.

This was our first big outing with our new rig and went out for 30 days and covered about 2800 miles. Found a few other items that need attention. The second drawer for the silverware does not close all the way, the drivers sliding window rattles (like it is missing a strip of felt on the outside of the frame. And I also broke the bracket that holds the generator exhaust pipe in place at the body.

Time to make an appointment at a Thor dealer. I bought my MH out of state.
I like to wander and I'm not lost!
Phil Saran is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum