Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2015, 02:22 PM   #11
EA37TS
Site Team

Brand: Entegra
Model: Accolade 37TS
State: South Dakota
THOR #1469
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocMike View Post
Wowsers, using the drawer lining material is what my wife came up with yesterday and did while I was at work. I do like the idea of putting it between the plates.

We put all the cups into 2 small 11" trays (one on each side of the cabinet, the plates fit firmly between, plastic wine glasses in the back and (even though my wife says I'm crazy) I have placed a blow-up Beach Ball in the cabinet and inflated it enough to fill in most of the space and hold all in place to further reduce rattling and drifting. I will test this out Friday at Highway speeds.
Hadn't thought about the beach ball. For that purpose we use the plastic grocery bags bunched into one and then use them as required for trash at the campgrounds. I believe in using multi-purpose items. The other thing that works good for that purpose are the air filled shipping cushions that sometimes come in boxes shipped from Amazon and others as well as large zip lock or plastic grocery bags stuffed full of Styrofoam peanuts.

An idea just popped into the mind. If needed large or medium sized space saver bags filled with air could be used in the storage compartments. A shop vac set to blow rather than suck could be used to inflate the bags.

We are limited only by our imaginations.
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk (Toad)
FMCA - F432054
EA37TS is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.