Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2018, 01:27 AM   #3
davepetroski

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Thor ACE 30.2 Bunkhouse
State: Nevada
THOR #5275
I have the ACE 30.2 and the Wally/ playmaker setup. My Ace had two HDMI runs to the living room and outside TV. Each of these two runs terminated in the cabinet above the couch opposite the Living room TV.

I also desired to have satellite in the bedroom and bunk beds. What I did was traced the route of the living room hdmi cable. It took a path behind the kitchen close to the bedroom. I pulled the cable back and installed an HDMI splitter under the bunk. Then I ran new HDMI cables to the living room, bedroom and 2 bunks. I put an HDMI switchbox in the original AV cabinet with the Wally, Apple TV and DVD player. You can watch the same channel on all the inside TVs and another source outside. Another benefit is the Wally will allow 2 remotes to be configured per box. I keep one remote up front and one In the bedroom. It works great HD on all 5 displays.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.