Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2018, 05:19 PM   #78
Summerwind

Brand: Still Looking
State: England
THOR #11569
Forgive if this has been said but from personal experience sometimes getting your ins involved means nothing
1 as someone said they can deny
2 you are out your deductible (which my ins said to me I may or may not get back and as a principle I think I shouldn't be out anything)
3 my ins told me so we will raise your rates and either way to fight on your behalf means nothing if it takes more of our resources
We will conserve our money and you will be out
Typically counsel is contracted and out of house (not in house for your ins as venue for trial has to be where accident occurred if goes to trial which is separate from where you live and where Thor lives assuming accidents not there)
Frequently rock chips etc are repairs at dealer from railroad car transport and repaired and sold as new without disclosure as they are repaired prior to sale
4 my personal gripe no one is compensating or WILL compensate you for your time and loss of vehicle in the interim
PS as others said legal is time consuming with little resolution to my satisfaction
As my ins said we can't make them pay anymore than they can make us
Again sorry to the op and a scary prospect for us all

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum