Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2018, 10:16 PM   #30
Summerwind

Brand: Still Looking
State: England
THOR #11569
Nothing that hasn't been mentioned but it is as individual as the people owning.
But!
I gotta think it is increasing population and lack of space, à la the EU , with parking etc that are driving this (no pun intended)like Super D mentioned above
Coupled with older population that is worried driving larger vehicles in traffic and not wanting to tow an extra vehicle
Wanting to eliminate some responsibility with paperwork and taxes by owning one vehicle.
A Swiss army knife vehicle not unlike these small apartments that can be reconfigured for a dinner party for 70 but are only 550 square feet
Young peeps are more about experience and less about things so storage (when u own one tee shirt) not an issue
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chance View Post

It pays to think of all details before buying. I think that’s a mistake too many people make. On the surface things look great, then in actual use it’s horrible.
NOW you tell me Chance, now You tell me

Wanna buy a tiny house anyone?

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum