Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: Wish-Lists
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2018, 10:36 PM   #9
Fish and Dear

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 29M
State: Arkansas
THOR #11266
There is always a list of things that would be GREAT to have, right?!?

We downsized from a very well appointed TT to our new rig. Don't get me wrong...we absolutely love this 24F. And 10 years experience with our own RVs and another 30 with family RVs we new exactly what we NEEDED and what we could do without. That being said...

I do miss my day/night shades. Mostly because she complains about the light. I'm up for the sunrise anyway. But they did keep it a bit cooler in the summer.

13.5k BTU AC wasn't even a consideration. We travel in the south. It's a minimum 15k here.

Sewer Dump Caddy...not a chance, Bob. I want to handle my own sh*t as infrequently as possible.

GPS...I like Google maps and we have an old Garmin for backup. 30 years on the road I feel fairly confident. But I do like the tech.

RV cover...we use our's too much. And it's in a garage.

TPMS...had to get it. Always kept an eye on tow truck and TT tires before. Not having it on the MH was driving me nuts.

Ground mat...it comes out depending on the campground site.

Dog gazebo for our boys...had to have it. the Aussie is just to active to hang onto a leash every single minute of every day. And he hates me being outside without him.

Flag pole...every eligible male in our family served. If the trees are not an issue the stars and bars go up and the Navy flag, too.

Adjustable water regulator...because I just cannot guess or assume. I want it at EXACTLY 60 PSI.

A whole damn case of Sea Foam for the year...I cannot imagine having one of those big class A's with a 200 gallon tank. My 57 gallons is 4 cans when needed. UGH!!!

Those special zip sheets...we have a "walk around" bed, but the acrobatics of sheet replacement in your 50s is tiresome.

Chairs...we have 2 we like and 4 we never take with us. Yard sale!!

An Amazon subscription for black and gray tank chemicals.

Last thing I MUST HAVE...lighted flamingos for the site to annoy our friends who travel with us often.

Have I forgotten anything?
2015 Ford Explorer XLT Toad
Fish and Dear is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.