Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: Warranty Claims
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2018, 04:41 AM   #1
EVMIII

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE 29.4
State: Mississippi
THOR #10956
Warranty Claims

How long does it normally take to get Thor to approve warranty work? My local CW is telling me they are still waiting for approval to do some warranty work on my 2018 ACE 29.4; they have had it a month. Issue didn't seem to big, fridge only works off gas, exterior fridge access panel won't latch, a couple storage area locks inoperable and a tear in the seat that was identified during the PDI. CW folks are all very polite and I get weekly updates (with no progress) and honestly don't have immediate plans, but how long should I be patient? Should I call Thor Customer service?

Previous Keystone 5th Wheel (Thor owned) warranty work was approved in a couple days at most.

I'm not sure exactly what is required for repair. I'm guessing a control panel for the fridge, patching of seat, exterior panel that doesn't fit well might require some paint and body work. Is this time frame normal? If so, how much longer should I expect it to be. Thanks.
(swapped out of 37' 5th wheel and Chevy 3500 DRW Duramax in Apr 18)
EVMIII is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.