Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2015, 01:28 PM   #68
roadhog

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 24.1
State: Missouri
THOR #1971
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chance View Post
I also see an option to upgrade from 13,500 to 15,000 BTU/hr AC, but no option for a second AC at all. I'm guessing the 30-Amp service limits having two 13,500 ACs, at least running at same time with enough power left to run rest of coach. I'm wondering if the Axis/Vegas is set up to have an AC installed in back at all? And also whether a single 15,000 AC is enough to cool it enough during hot, humid, sunny days? Imagine Disney World in July in a site without shade.
The Axis/Vegas has ducted air conditioning. You can shut off parts of the coach, or direct more AC to front or back depending upon needs. There are four outlets in the back that can direct air flow to where you will get the most comfort from air movement, or shut off some or all of them off. There is not a huge interior volume and so far one AC unit seems perfectly adequate.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.