Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: Super C Level
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2018, 01:12 PM   #8
The_Breeze

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Chateau 31L
State: Florida
THOR #12189
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanChateau33SW View Post
I have been told both. So to play it safe, we make sure to have blocks under the front tires. We had the tires off the ground one time and it seemed like the MH moved a lot more when we walked inside. So for now we will keep blocking the front tires. Only takes an extra couple of minutes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gritz Carlton View Post
I hardly ever use the leveling jacks. Just find a spot as level as you can and manually deploy what little jack you need. The coach seems much more stable on the beefy truck frame and tires that it does sitting on 4 broom sticks. I may put them down just to the point of touching the ground but never to the point they start lifting the tires. Never felt there was an uneven issue front to back.
Thanks Folks. Makes sense. I never thought of using manual mode. And that doesn't get the system out of sync?

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.